The extensions can be purchased as usual in the Shopware Community Store by adding them to your shopping cart and completing your purchase. You have two options for installing the extensions.
Installation via the Shopware Community Store
Open your Shopware 6 administration and select Extensions → My Extensions from the menu on the left and click on Install. Your extension can now be used.
Installation via Composer
The extensions can also be installed via Composer, to do this proceed as follows:
- Create the directory custom/pickware-plugins in your Shopware project.
- Download the zip file of the extension from the Community Store and unpack the contents into the directory you have just created.
- Add the following path repositories to the composer.json file of your Shopware project if they do not already exist. More information about path repositories can be found in the Composer documentation.
- In the composer.json file of your Shopware project, add the following package to the require section. Replace 2.0.0 with the version of the extension.
- Execute the command composer update pickware/pickware-erp-starter --with-dependencies.
The packages required for installation are delivered with the plugins in the vendor directory. In order for Composer to find these packages, the following path repository must be stored in your composer.json.
If this repository is missing, the following error occurs when running composer install:
pickware/pickware-erp-starter 1.1.0 requires
pickware/shopware-plugins-dal-bundle ^2.0.0 -> no matching package found.