To ship a customer order, proceed as follows:
- Open the respective customer order.
- Scroll down to the Shipment section and set the Delivery status to Shipped. Select the warehouse from which the stock for the order items is to be taken out and click on Ship delivery.
- (Optional) If you are using our DHL and/or GLS shipping extension(s) you can now create a shipping label for the order. For more information see this article. Please note, that information on our Shopware 6 shipping extensions ist currently only available in German. English translations will be added soon.
- (Optional) If you want to inform your customer about the status update, you can specify here that an email is sent to them. You can also attach documents, such as the invoice. To do this, use the checkboxes on the right to select which documents are to be sent and make sure that the option Send email to customer is activated. Then click on Update status. If you do not want to send an email, simply deactivate the checkbox at the bottom and click on Update status.
- Click on Confirm in the next window to additionally set the order status to Done.
The products are booked out in ascending order according to storage bin identification. If there are no more products in the marked bin locations, the products are booked out of the selected warehouse without bin location information.
Subsequent change of status
Even if an order is already in the delivery status Shipped, you can adjust the status at any time before the actual shipment if, for example, the order has to be put on hold for a short time due to missing goods. Please note, that stocks which have already been removed from stock will not be added back to stock automatically. If you then change the status back to Shipped, the following procedures will result, depending on the scenario:
- You have added new products to the order or increased the quantities of the products contained: When the status changes, the additional stock is booked out of the warehouse.
- The products and quantities contained are unchanged: Only the status is changed.
- You have removed products from the order or reduced their quantity: Only the status is changed. The stocks must then be corrected manually. If the order is to be cancelled completely, click here for more information.